Our specialists are there to support you every step of the way.
What brings us together?
The passion of the profession, the will to offer you the best service and to accompany you to recover mobility, strength and joy of physical activity.
Effective date: 09.01.2021
Swiss Ortho Clinic (« we », « our », « our ») operates the website https://swissorthoclinic.ch/ (hereinafter referred to as the « Service»).
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices available to you with regard to this data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Service: Service means the website https://swissorthoclinic.ch/ operated by Swiss Ortho Clinic.
- Personal Data : Personal Data means data relating to a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, length of time a page is viewed).
- Cookies:Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Subcontractors (or Service Providers) : The term Subcontractor (or Service Provider) refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of several Service Providers in order to process your data more efficiently.
- Concerned Person (or User) By Concerned Person, we mean any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Collection and use of data
We collect many types of data for different purposes in order to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Nominative personal data may include, but not limited to:
- E-mail adress
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, city, province, state, postal code
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each of the emails we send.
We may also collect information relating to how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (i.e. the IP address) of your computer, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you are viewing, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers as well as other diagnostic data.
We may use and store data about your geographic location if you allow us to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide the functionality of our Service and to improve and personalize our Service.
When using our Service, you can turn location services on or off at any time using your device settings.
TRACKING AND COOKIE DATA
Cookies are small data files that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, beacons and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain elements of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use :
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preferences Cookies: We use Preferences Cookies to remember your preferences and your various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security reasons.
Use of data
Dr. E. by Swiss Ortho Clinic uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and ensure our Service
- To notify you of changes to our Service
- To allow you to use the interactive features of our Service whenever you want
- To provide customer support
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
- To bring you news, special offers and general information about other merchandise, services and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or about which you are are already informed, unless you have already indicated that you do not want to receive information of this nature.
Swiss Ortho Clinic will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or if we are legally required to retain such data for longer.
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to – and stored on – computers located in a location where data protection legislation is applicable. differs from that of the territory where you reside.
If you are located outside Switzerland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Switzerland and process it there.
Communication of data to law enforcement
In certain circumstances, Dr.E. by Swiss Ortho Clinic may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (eg a court or government agency).
Dr. E. by Swiss Ortho Clinic may communicate your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that this is necessary for:
- Fulfill a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Dr.E. by Swiss Ortho Clinic
- Prevent possible wrongdoing or investigate such acts within the framework of the Service
- Ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect yourself against civil liability
The security of your data is important to us. However, remember that no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we try to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee absolute security./span>
Do not follow me signals
We do not support “Do Not Track” (“NPS”). “Do not follow me” is a preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate to websites that you do not want to be followed.
You can enable or disable “Do not follow me” by going to the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Data protection rights granted to you by the general data protection reguation(GDPR)
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Swiss Ortho Clinic intends to take reasonable steps to enable you to correct, modify, delete or limit your use of your Personal Data.
If you would like to know what Personal Data we hold about you and want it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. When this option is offered, you can view or update your Personal Data or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of opposition. You have the right to object to our processing your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if Dr.E. by Swiss Ortho Clinic relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more details, please contact the data protection authority closest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third party companies and third parties to facilitate the provision of our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service, or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and they are prohibited from sharing or using it for any other purpose.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Mixpanel Mixpanel is provided by Mixpanel Inc. You can prevent Mixpanel from using your data for analysis by indicating your opt-out. To refuse the Mixpanel service, please consult the page: https://mixpanel.com/optout/For more details on the type of data collected by Mixpanel, please consult the Mixpanel Terms of Service page: https://mixpanel.com/terms/
- Google Ads (AdWords) http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – in your Web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on allows visitors to prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using their data.For more details on Google’s privacy practices, please see the Protection of Google privacy and conditions: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook The Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about Facebook interest-based ads by visiting this page https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt out of Facebook ads interest-based, follow these guidelines from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook follows the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or using your mobile device settings. For more details on Facebook’s privacy practices, please see Facebook’s data policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Perfect Audience The Perfect Audience remarketing service is provided by NowSpots Inc. You can opt out of Perfect Audience remarketing by visiting these pages: Platform Opt-out (http://pixel.prfct.co/coo) and Partner Opt-out (http://ib.adnxs.com/optout). For more information on Perfect Audience’s privacy practices, please visit the Perfect Audience Privacy and Opt-Out Policy web page: https://www.perfectaudience.com/privacy/index.html
Links to other sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services and are not responsible for them.
Privacy of children
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without checking for parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Before the change takes effect, we will notify you by email and / or by posting a prominent notice on our Service and update the “effective date” at the top of this Policy Confidentiality.